Spray liberally in sick room to help speed recovery & protect caregivers
Create a virus barrier by spraying over yourself before leaving the house
Spray on surfaces such as door handles / shopping cards / toilet seats etc., to inactivate undesirable bacteria
When hosting company, ‘clean the air’ before & after – your guests will appreciate the warm, inviting scent without realizing you are making an effort toward everyone’s well being
Not for use on infants or sensitive area of the body
Perfumers by day, thieves by night
As the bubonic plague decimated Europe in the 15th century, four thieves were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They explained that they were perfumers and spice traders and told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, that they rubbed on their hands, ears, and temples.
Present Day Plague Oil
Today, these same powerful aromatics can shield you from dangerous micro organisms at home, work and at play. The essential oils in this formula have been noted for antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and anti catarrhal properties while stimulating the immune, circulatory and respiratory systems. Shown to have a 99% kill rate against airborne viruses when diffused.
- It is an antiviral, antiseptic, disinfectant, astringent, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, breath freshener, deodorant, perfume.
- It should be added to a carrier oil to maximize skin coverage and minimize skin irritation.
- Kills germs on cuts, scrapes and sores, thereby keeping the wound germ free, to aid healing. 4Thieves PLAGUE blend is an all-natural anti-bacterial that won’t cause bacteria to mutate.
- It’s anti-viral qualities make it useful in combating cold sores and boils.
- Wear this blend on a scarf around your neck or on your shirt collar when you travel. This can help you avoid contracting airborne viruses or germs.
- Added to an oil burner or other type of diffuser, this blend kills airborne germs, bacteria, viruses and mildew.
- Add 1 – 2 drops to your humidifier or steamer unit.
- A diluted drop rubbed into your armpits (those with sensitive or shaved skin be wary) will kill the odor causing bacteria and make you smell delicious.
Highly concentrated essential oils. Use only a few drops at a time and diffuse no longer that 20 minutes.
Do not use if you are epileptic, pregnant or nursing.
Keep away from eyes & sensitive mucous membranes.
Cinnamon & clove oils can give a burning sensation for up to 5 minutes.
Rinse with carrier oil, if discomfort is too great, follow up with soap and water – do not use water first.
Keep out of the reach of children.