16th CENTURY OIL™ Legendary 4Thieves
Legendary 4Thieves oil derives its name from a legend of four spice traders who, during the Black Plague of the 16th century, created a powerful concoction of aromatics and herbs. Under the cover of night, they would douse themselves in this protective blend, and plunder the homes of the dead and dying without fear of becoming ill.
Today, these same powerful aromatics can shield you from dangerous micro organisms. The essential oils in this blend have traditionally been used for their antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties, as well as to stimulate the immune, circulatory and respiratory systems.
Pure, high powered ingredients! These are common names but make no mistake ~ they’re not to be trifled with. When the volatile essential oil is distilled from strong, healthy [clove, lemon, cinnamon, rosemary, eucalyptus] plants, as ours are, the result is a volitile oil MANY times more potent than the herb. Do not overuse.
16th Century Essential Oil
– Create a pathogen killing zone (including some molds) by diffusing in an enclosed room.
– Diffuse pure oil periodically for 20 – 25 minutes to help protect the body against the onset of colds, flu, and viruses.
– Dilute 1 drop oil in 1 tbsp carrier and: Wear as perfume to ward off airborne viruses; Massage on soles of feet, stomach, back of neck, armpits.
– Use neat on toothbrush, cold sores, cankers
– Make your own deodorant
**Not for use on infants or sensitive areas of the body. **Use with caution during pregnancy.
16th Century Room Spray
– Spray in sick room to help speed recovery and protect caregivers.
– Create a virus barrier by spraying over yourself before going out.
– Spray on surfaces such as door handles, shopping carts, toilet seats etc., to inactivate undesirable bacteria.
DYI Recipes for Legendary 4Thieves Essential Oil blend
Dissolve 1/4 cup sea salt (I use pink himalyan) into 2 cups boiling water and allow to cool.
Pour into spritzer and add up to 15 drops L4T oil per 120ml salt water
* * Be aware… freshly shaved areas might sting a bit.
(PIT) PASTE DEODORANT
1/4 cup aluminum free baking soda
1/4 cup corn starch or arrowroot powder
3-4 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
10 drops L4T oil
Mix together until smooth & Voila!
* * This works so well you don’t even have to wash first!
SICK ROOM SPRAY
Add 30 drops to 120ml distilled water.
EasyPeezy need a spritzer? click here
Simply blend 6 drops L4T oil in 2 ounces of any carrier oil. need a bottle? click here
Just a drop of L4T oil will numb the pain and combat infection.
1 tsp. aluminum free baking soda
1/4 tsp powdered/fine grind sea salt
a few drops water to make a paste
1 drop L4T oil
* * Cleeeen teeth yummmmm
Diffuse in enclosed area to eradicate harmful molds